Boyce Avenue-Super love it!

Friday, October 15, 2004

You are My Other half That's Why I Love You!

(¨`v´¨)
`·.¸.·'
*``*
.....
.....
\,,.~.

.~*\..............~**~...~**\../'*~.~**~-,
.\.....\¸,.~*\/....../\....\....V..../...(_)...\
...\............\......\/..../\......../\.....¸,.~*
....\¸,.~*´¨..`.-.,¸,.-`...\,¸,./....\..¸¸,`.\

..~**\.. /**/.~**~. .~*\..../*~.
...\.....\/.../...../\.....\.....\../.../
....\......../ .....\/...../\.....V.../
...../__./...`..,¸¸,.-`..'-......-'...(+).
* -:¦:-*
- this i tell you truly, you are my other half, without you i'm the dance without the song,without you i'll be the heart without a soul...and without you, i'm the words without teh book.You mean so very much to me, there aren't enough words in the world to explain to you how much i care about you and how much i need you in my life...much as i needed my kids.It's like living with you has the same wavelenght as breathing...i did it everyday and every millisecond of my life...it just comes out naturally... You are not just my bestfriend, not just like a brother, not just my true listener and not just my "other half"...You are my everything!I need you in my life because i love you!
- I may be too innocent and naive to know what love is when we first crossed our path, i may not have shown you the real love in the way that you know it and wanted me to, I may not love you the way i should be... but i'm always willing to love you the way i understand how love is not just the way you taught me to...and everytime you hurt me, only those words up above entered my mind...still, and everytime you hurt me more...more of those words came rushing through my heart...there's more i wanted to tell you...though i know it'd never reach you afterall...i just can't figure out why you'd always be too good to me just when i'm leaving you, just when i'm starting to pick up my life from where i left it when i met you...jjust when you're about to be passe...i'd just start again to miss you and i hated it...Then you'll start to be too caring again and i started to believe you again just when i began seeing the difference of your truth to mine...and you'd be darn too sweet again...and as before i'll fall again...my heart began to get rejuvenated and it would be very painful for me to love you when i started reciprocating the feeling and you won't love me anyhow, afterall...It's so crazy and i'm so paranoid because i've gotten my heart broken by you over and over again it all filled my heart with undeniable scars and bruises that hurts and pulsed from time to time i don't even know just how much my heart could take...sometimes just when i thought things between us may be getting better, a lot more workable, a little more simpler and tranquil, you just have to turn around and do this...break my heart again in another place with another person i dunno...sooner or later maybe..i'll have no heart left for me to love you still because it's been broken so many times into a lot of smashed pieces it might be so damn hard to piece it back and then we'll fall apart and that's something i don't wanna know about...You know, it's so pretty weird like whenever there are these sleepless nights and i get to thinkin' how if one detail had been different...then i may not have you right now...and then i may not have found out what my children looked like and then i may not found out how it is to love and live...and that the thought of it just scared the hell out of me...it's like almost drowning...it's like a near-death experience!
- Peaches,Monthsary and Unappreciated...

No comments: