Boyce Avenue-Super love it!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Uncertain...


It's 9:00pm and time is running out,
Soon, I'll be leaving again,
We've spent a little time,yet.
I'm afraid to go...I might not see you...
nor have you, anymore.

It just happens that i'm here these past few days.
To be with friends, to fix some things,too...
And try to spend some quality time with someone I love.
It's not that easy though, to move.

'Hope there oughtta be no truce at all,
from any or from you and me.
I mean no harm nor hurt to thee.
To anyone, to you or to somebody.
Thus, that really..my goal will be.

I don't wanna hurt somebody
nor spoil my stay with this uncertainty.
I'm running out of time myself.
I just wanna borrow you while i'm still here.
To be with me for a while, then i'll stir clear.

Now all i care is to be with you
But it really seems so hard to do.
Even if I seldom show you I love you,
believe in me and please trust me so!

Sure of myself, I could live alone...until the time;
But whenever I'm with you, my time runs out.
It's so hard to make the most of it
I can't get enough of all the talk we had.

Now, who knows what will happen next?
To me, to you, to us or to somebody else,
But you...I learned, that somebody
needs you more than I do.
You just have to ponder and not sigh, though.

Before my time ran out...
I won't even let you know--
That I've only gotta few months left,
complete for a year or two.
My entire wish is just to spend it with you.

To let you go...I wish I could,
And let alone by myself I would.
But, it's hard to bear to be apart from you.
Even the dying like me won't do.

I love you and I know you knew.
How much it hurts me, on what you always do.
But do you feel the pain in me?
I do understand, for you it seems so hard to see.

But if I go few days from now,
and promised to be back soon...
Will you watch me as I disappear?
And watch my heart slowly tear?

Will you forget me when I'm gone?
Who knows it'll be now or soon?
Will you be lonely as I am?
Or will you rejoice when I'm already gone?
Then,go...be hurry to the lucky one?

Uncertain as it goes,it seem
the you, then I...the US we've been.
But I will keep you in my heart.
To faraway, I'll bring when we fall apart.

If then, by light and day be gone --
And you and I were apart by time...
I'll say these parting words to you:
'I love you always,I'll remain...
'Uncertain as it seems, we've been!
- Peaches/Defeated Mood
Started:
02/26/01-- 9:30-10:50pm/stopped
Monday(your house-solitary)
Finished:
02/27/01-- 5:09-5:45pm/resumed
Tuesday (your room-with my baby)

No comments: