Boyce Avenue-Super love it!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Sadness Sinkin' In...


It's always like this...makes me sad and bring tears in my eyes...I don't feel loved, i don't feel appreciated...i've never felt so alone than now. I feel like i'm not taken cared of. he always, always leave me alone...i guess he don't wanna be with me -- he loves his friends instead. he takes good care of 'em and always make 'em comfortable...But me, he never bothered to think of me that much...he left me bored and so much out of place...That hurts me so much but he doesn't seem to care at all...I hide whenever i cried all those painful times and act as if everything's fine and everything doesn't matter at all. I denied whenever he asked me what is really wrong because it doesn't matter at all...i guess, Well because when i started to tell him what it's all about he also started to ignore what i'm telling me and then started to leave...i'm getting sadder and sadder by the moment without him knowing it and without him taking any effort or concern on what i really feel...I wanna get out of this place...I wanna get out of this damn life!It gets way too much under my skin...i'm gettin' giddier each minute...what's more, he even leave me without telling me where he'll go making me wait till God knows how long, and when i get to askin' him, he raised his voice at me...i won't even go with him or stalk him or insist of him to be home early...why the fuck is he all bothered at?I don't ever want this maddening feeling that he's putting me into...

- Peaches,Defeated Mood

08, March 2004 7:45 - 8:07pm, Our Bedroom

No comments: