Boyce Avenue-Super love it!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

To The Person Who Have Hurted Me...So Long!

So,it's done...kung kailan i'm letting go finally...saka ka naman masama ang trato sakin...Now for the NTH time...you are saying you have finally found the right girl...and your friends are also saying...pabayaan ka na lang... so go on!Your papa also says that i shouldn't get into my tired mind all that you are telling me and all the kind of treatment you are giving me...Fine!Then somebody came...not that really new to me...but that person cares for me and showed me how important i am than you do...that preson made me realize that we're not in the same level...that i must save all my tears and all my love and all that i have to endure for somebody who truly deserves it...and i realize that...that person was right all along...now i don't need to cry for you...i don't need to miss you alright...i don't have to weep every night and wait for you in vain when the fact is i know where you are...i'm only hurting myself...that person was right...and even if i'm afraid to fall and even if i don't wanna fall for somebody else because my whole world revolved around you...now things are getting better and my mind's changing...i really am gonna change...this might hurt me a whole lot more but at least there are persons who'll be there to catch me and support me if i went down the drain...and if i came to my breaking point and i failed...somehow they'll still be there to support and love me...I have been so blind for so long i never realized this...Again, for the last time...i'll tell you...I have loved you with all of my heart and gave you all that i have and endured all that i can...i failed though...now...i'm starting to close the book i have been reading and rereading for so many times...the book of our love story...it never did end to be happily ever after but it did made me stronger for our children...You will still be that one personwho has fathered my offsprings...and you will still be that one person who taught me how to love unconditionally and yet gave me only pain and nothing else...you will still be that one person who changed my life...into worser part, though...but that was all you'll ever be...Good luck again on your newfound...i mean current girlfriend...sana nga talagang kayo na... because i won't accept to be a spare and "panakip-butas" anymore...Thanks for all that you did to me and for all that has been....I may simply be the plain old naive peach only as you say so...but i will still the same old peach who's started waking up...
-Peaches,Blank Mood
Living Room,PC Table
10/28/04
10:12pm - 10:35pm

No comments: