Boyce Avenue-Super love it!

Monday, December 06, 2004

For Someone I Lost Along Life's Tiring Journey


(Excerpts from DIDO's lyrics...No Angel Album)

...We slept in this room together but now youre gone and it's so quiet i turn the radio on. We lived in this room together with painted walls. Now time doesn't stand still It crawls I never realized how much i was in love with you until you started sleeping with someone new. Last night i dreamed again and you were there. You kissed my face you touched my hair. Lying alone in the darkness with a memory in my head. Theres a big hole where my heart is and a lonely feeling rollin' round my bed and i'm afraid to sleep cuz if i do i dream of you and dreams are always deep on the pillow where i weep...

i didn't hear you leave,I wonder how am i still hereI don't want to move a thing, It might change my memory...I don't want to call my friends,They might wake me from this dream.And i can't leave this bed,Risk forgetting all that's been...Oh i am what i am,I'll do what i want,But i can't hide,I won't go,I won't sleep,I can't breathe Until you're resting here with me.I won't leave,I can't hide,I cannot be...Until you're resting here with me...

I'd like to watch you sleep at night,To hear you breathe by my side.And though sleep leaves me behind,There's nowhere i'd rather be And now our bed is oh so cold,My hands feel empty,No one to hold...but I can sleep what side i want,It's not the same with you gone.Oh if you'd come home,I'll let you know that All you want,Is right here in this roomand All you need Is sitting here with you It's been five years,some nights apart,But in that night you tore my heart...If only you had slept alone,If those seeds had not been sown...Oh you could come home and you would know that all you want is right here with me...I hear your key turning in the doorI won't be hearing that sound anymore And you and your sin Can leave the way you just came inSend my regards to her I hope you've found thatAll all you want Is right there in that room sitting there with you...

so you're with her, and not with me, i hope she's sweet, and so pretty...I hear she cooks delightfully, a little angel beside you...oh how lucky one man can be,I hear your house is smart and clean, Oh how lovely it must be,When you see her sweet smile baby, don't think of me,When she lays in your warm arms, don't think of me, i know she spreads sweet honey...In fact your best friend, i heard he spent last night with her.Now how do you feel?And it's too late and it's too bad, don't think of me.Does it bother you now all the mess i made?Does it bother you now the clothes you told me not to wear?Does it bother you now all the angry games we played?Does it bother you now when i'm not there?And it's too late and it's too bad, don't think of me...

If you gave me just a coin for every time we say goodbye,Well i'd be rich beyond my dreams, i'm sorry for my weary life...I know i'm not perfect but i can smile,And i hope that you see this heart behind my tired eyes...If you tell me that i can't, i will, i will, i'll try all night...I know you're not around each night...And i know i always think i'm rightI can believe that you might look around...And if you say you're coming home, you'll probably be out all night,I know i can be afraid but i'm alive!And i hope that you can trust this heart behind my tired eyes...I'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try...I'm no angel, but does that mean that i can't live my life!I'm no angel, but please don't think that i can't cry!I'm no angel, but does that mean that i won't fly!

-part one since i need not think na,it was clearly expressed on these songs...

No comments: