Boyce Avenue-Super love it!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SO CALLED DISCLAIMER, BUT...(my backup copy)

sent to s******i_a*****4@yahoo.com
Engr.R******E***B*****

Greetings!

Much as I don't wanna intrude your privacy, I don't think I got any other choice right now. I was supposed to send you a disclaimer letter but was directed to send an apology letter instead. I don't wanna pester you or something, I am told to apologize to you in whatever information it is, that might have reached you. It was really embarrassing on my part and I'm really sorry that it could have inflicted negative effect on your reputation.

I have never expected nor anticipated that you'll be into this in any way imaginable 'cause we never talked about you,lest mention your name. We don't even know if you are even familiar with us or have any idea that we even exist in the government office where you've worked before.In view of this, I'd like to apologize on my part and in behalf of my friend since there must have been a miscommunication between me and my friend that somebody must have taken the opportunity using this instance to cause chaos.

It's really unusual that Jane and me thought 'twas only us who knew about the zitch that I let her borrow around P24,000.00 for the treatment and medication of her elder brother. We're not aware who or where the issue that has reached your knowledge started. Again, I regret the negligence of not being aware that you've been included in this, I'm so sorry.I do hope that this letter has enlightened you and that we're hoping there would be no further conflict or complain from you on this.

With all due respect, sir I'm asking you a favor, in behalf of my friend who will leave the office soon since she'll be getting married in January. I am held responsible in fixing this office issue though my friend was the one being indicted here. I am appealing to you in her behalf. I, personally would want no possible complications for her since her fiance is not a Filipino National. We are anticipatingyour fair comprehension on this matter.

Thank you very much and God bless.


Sophia de Las Llagas Zenarosa
Alternate PIO
Public Information Office
DPWH-Albay Engineering District


Note:(one of the few personal disclaimers which I am s'posed to send)

Hey,

With regards to those that might be posted on your different online accounts. I am sorry if it could have irritated you. I regret to inform you that I have been negligent of my different online accounts by trusting my email and passwords to my friends, thereby letting 'em use my online accounts at my expense. I have never been online for almost 3 months since our wireless router got busted. It has reached my knowledge and I am claiming that i nothing to do with it, I am responsible of this mistake. I am now updating all my accounts and changing all my passwords. I assure you that you can now expect no further nuisance messages from my different online accounts. I'm deeply sorry for all the mess I might have caused you now and all those that was done before. iGracias y Vaya con Deo!

Peaches

No comments: