Boyce Avenue-Super love it!

Saturday, December 05, 2009

I Have Wholeheartedly Trusted You…Why?

November 18th, 2009

I applaud your preparation in setting me up (since last year), perfectly staged. I never really had a chance to doubt it. I’ve been holding on to something that’s never really there at all as the draining days dragged on torturing myself. How could I be such a stupid girl? You played with my emotions, using my family just because you know they are my weakness. Involving people of credible personality. I’d feel so small if these people found out… I’ll lose my face. My, you’re such a push! All these things are just happening in your head and we never even noticed its difference from the truth. We’ve been acting as the well orchestrated marionettes that you’ve been toying in your hand way too long already.Hah! I should have known.. I’ve been existing in that workplace acting as if… assuming what’s not…stupidly naive that because of your plan, they thought I’m lying…acting crazy. You’re embarrassing me to the very core of my morality and I am so clueless to think and love you as my own sibling? What pissed me off was that you did all these in exchange of less that 30 thousand buck? All these time I’ve honestly believed in you.. That’s too painful.You really hurt me big time, female Judas Iscariot! One day I’ll wake up and realize I won’t and I don’t wanna be your friend anymore.

No comments: