Boyce Avenue-Super love it!

Friday, January 15, 2010

NOT YET FULLY MOVED ON: (...just from a song i heard )

...You sang me Spanish lullaby (Bleedin' Love by Alejandro[BoyceAvenue]),
...
the sweetest sadness in your eyes.Clever trick!


"I never wanna see you unhappy." I thought you want the same for me...
Goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dream...
I'm trying not to think about you, can't you just let me be?
So long my luckless romance, my back is turned on you...
I should have known you'd bring me heartaches...
Almost lovers always do...

Images...
And when you left...
You told me you'd never ever forgot these images, no.

...I cannot wake up in the morning without you on my mind.
So you're gone and I'm haunted.
And I bet you are just fine...
Did I make it that easy for you to walk right in and out of my life?


No comments: